Sunday, April 6, 2014

Back in the Saddle

It is good to be back on my blog. In the past two years I actually had my own website/blog for a while, but that has been discontinued so here I am again. 

I am excited to start a new journey here and share with you what is on my mind and my heart. I would love your feedback and thoughts. 

For this post, I will give you a brief synopsis of what has been going on with me and where I am in my journey of my life. 

I am just three weeks away from finishing my final semester of school. I will have my Bachelors degree in Business and Journalism Studies, and a Certificate of Journalism. I am so excited to finish this huge goal. This whole journey has been God led and without Him and the support of my family and friends, it just would not have been possible to accomplish getting my degree. It was never something I had planned on pursuing and I surely never expected God to lay it on my heart. He did, though and he was very convincing that it was something I was supposed to do. 

I have learned that when God speaks, I listen. If I don't, there is no peace or comfort until I obey. He gives me what I need when I need it. He also takes me out of my comfort zone and He seems to be doing that more and more as I continue my life journey and my faith walk with Him. 

I don't know yet what I will do or where this degree will take me, but I will be open to what God has for me. I would ask for your prayers on this subject.

My faith has increased so much in the last year. I am standing firmer on His Word and getting my foundation back. It has been a telling year for me. I see what I had lost and now what I have gained. It is not always easy to follow Christ because he does take me out of my comfort zone. He does that to each one of us. But knowing He will always be there for me and that He has the details all worked out definitely gives me that sense of calm and peace that passes all understanding.

I look forward to sharing with you. I look forward to what the future brings.

Until next time, 
Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment