Thursday, April 7, 2011

Here I go

Well, here I am, doing what I love to do - write down and share my thoughts.  I don't know what will come of it, maybe nothing, maybe something, but I am excited to finally be able to start somewhere, no matter what.

Let me start by introducing myself.  My name is Tammy and have lived in Ohio for most of my life.  However, I grew up moving too many times to count and by the time I graduated from High School I had attended 13, yes 13 different schools. 

I am a Christian and love Christ with all my heart.  I of course am not perfect, but He knows that and He keeps working and doesn't give up on me.

I am a huge sports fan.  Football, baseball and gymnastics.  My husband says he is the luckiest hubby ever because I love it as much as he does.  We just had the blessing of going to the home opener of our beloved Cleveland Indians for baseball. 

We have two cats, Drifter and Noel.  They both came to us as strays.  Sadly, we had to put Drifters baby, Oatmeal to sleep at the young age of 3 1/2 due to kidney failure.  They are cute and adorable and wonderful company.

I am the oldest of four kids in my family.  I have a beatutiful daughter, 19 and handsome son, 17 and an absolutely amazing husband.  I have one sister and two brothers and they all have great families.  I am blessed with a great brother-in-law, 2 sisters-in-law, one niece and four nephews.

My parents sadly have both passed away and that is one of the reasons I decided to start this blog. I want to share what I have learned in my life from my parents and how important your family is.

Another reason I started is because I have a friend who started her own blog the other day and it made me decide to go for it.  She inspired me.  What do I have to lose?  NOTHING.

So if you read this or decide to follow, I hope you gain something out of it and I would love to hear your thoughts.

That's all for now, I hope to post again soon.  In the meantime, have a blessed day and tell your family you love them.

God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment